Lyndale Animal Hospital was the first animal hospital built in Minneapolis. Built in 1936 as a stand alone vet clinic, Lyndale Animal Hospital maintains its charm and quaintness. The hospital ownership has only passed through the hands of two previous owners; both veterinarians that practiced within its walls until retirement.
In 2007, Dr. Daniel Grindle took over ownership of the practice. He strives to maintain the historic building, while keeping up with the changes in technology, and of course, continuing to practice compassionate veterinary care.